Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Angel of Pauanui





Here are my wings when they were still intact.
Three years ago when my lovely friend Hannibal turned 30 she borrowed a studio and photographed 30 of her friends (on film). i was lucky enough to be one of them. we were told to style ourselves.

she's the other one in the photo of my bad side. :)



I have 5 (maybe 6) very close friends who are Pisces. Hannibal is one of them. none of them are communicating at the moment. wonder what is up with Pisces? does anyone know?

Have the feeling Hannibal has taken off to Pauanui owing to her dead mobile phone. Hannibal generally takes off to Pauanui when she is having hurricanes in her personal life or needs some space in her head..

I hope all is well my dearest fishy friends...

2 comments:

  1. your so exciting! i love this blog, it just gets better and better, why do i compare myself with you? maybe a way to keep me going? it truely is grand.xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't compare! it's maddening..
    try and look at your stuff from somebody else's perspective and see what an incredible gift and an asset you are...
    hehe.
    asset.
    xxx
    sorry ;

    ReplyDelete