Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hunter.







my godson.
he is a very lovely little person. i am very glad my friends made him..

smart too. he found it highly amusing watching the shutter through the lens. that's what he's pointing at in the bottom pic. but the thing he has always liked the most about me i think is my owl ring.

he has the same birthday as my dad (september 29th. they didn't even know when they made me his godmother!) so this year
i'm going to miss his second birthday ever..
:(

i'm as bad as the bad nasty hairy worty toothless godmother in sleeping beauty.
i had better bring him back a super cool present. maybe a rocket ship?

2 comments:

  1. these are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the bottom one, but you know how i feel about digital...
    snapshots.
    :)

    ReplyDelete